Yorkshire’s Green and Healthy Land? Connecting urban and rural greenspace.
Edited by Margaret Atherden, Aileen Bloomer and Veronica Wallace.
48pp. 35 colour plates.
Price: £2.50 + P & P.
Summaries of papers given at a conference in Leeds in 2008.
Keynote paper on Urban Green Space and Human Health by Sir John Lawton.
- Liveable Cities (Rachael Unsworth)
- Edeterminants of health (Andy Smith
- Sustainable Uplands (Joseph Holden et al)
- Yorkshire’s wetland past (Simon Warwick)
- Trees in the post-industrial landscape (Alan Simson)
- Greening the green belt (Chris Marshall).